Resources for Current Students
- 1on1 Mentoring – identify and reach out to potential mentors for help and advice about an industry, co-op choices, career development, career planning, advanced degrees, etc.
- ChE Graduate Guidebook
- Thesis and Dissertation Forms
- If you need access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Communication Lab for Graduate Students
- Engineering Computer Center
Visit the Graduate School of Engineering Student Services for other forms, policies, and information.
Who to Contact
- Academic/coursework/degree progress questions: Eno Ebong, Associate Chair of Graduate Studies or Jacquelyn O’Brien, Academic Coordinator
- SGA/reimbursement questions: Krista Robinette, Business Manager
- Research-related questions: Rebecca Carrier, Associate Chair of Research
- Seminar-related questions: Eno Ebong, Professor